Handcrafted Leather Card Holder
Store your cards in style with DIYKL's Leather Card Holder!
- Individually hand stitched using a traditional saddle stitch. The saddle stitch makes the stitching stronger and gives a beautiful finish
- Contrast panels and contrast stitching
- Waxed linen thread is used in Grey, Yellow and Black. Please leave us a note for your preference. The default thread is Grey for Black/Grey, and Black for Red/Brown
- Unique natural grain on leather which makes each piece different
- Functionality: Edge cut and Half-moon cut makes it easier to store and take out cards
- Features 2 compartments to store your cards (maximum of 6 hard cards)
- H: 11 cm, L: 7.5 cm
Handcrafted and handstitched by co-founder Saran, our Leather Card Holders are made from vegetable-tanned, genuine kangaroo tail leather which are locally tanned by our Malaysian leather artisans.
Did we mention FREE embossing? Just leave your name or favourite word ("hope", "believe", "inspire") in the notes during checkout, and we'll emboss it onto the taco holder!
Each piece is individually measured, cut, and edges finished using Italian edge dye in Black by Giardini. All our leathergoods are made to order in our DIYKL workshop. Please allow 2-4 days for the completion of your leathergoods.DIYKL is Malaysia's DIY collective. Shop exclusive kits, rhinestones, DIY tools and supplies with worldwide shipping.
Enjoy free PosLaju delivery within Malaysia for orders above RM99!
Click here for international shipping rates.