What your DIYKL kit supplies:
- Vinyl (approx. 20x20 cm)
- 4 pairs of nickel-free earring studs
- 4 pairs of earring backs
- 64 pieces of rhinestones in various shapes and colours
- Industrial-strength glue
- Start by designing your earrings by arranging the rhinestones.
- Once you have confirmed your design, glue them onto the vinyl. Allow at least 8 hours for the glue to set.
- When the glue has dried, carefully trim off the vinyl as close as you can.
- Carefully glue on the earring studs, and allow another 8 hours for the glue to set.
- And you're done!
Back to top