What your DIYKL kit supplies:
- 2 sequin flowers
- 2 tassels
- A pair of earring posts or clip-ons
- A tube of industrial strength glue
- A strip of ribbon
- Determine how long you want your tassel to hang from the back of the sequin flower and glue the tassel into place.
- Apply glue as shown by the red dots and cover the back of the earring with the strip of ribbon. Trim off the ribbon accordingly.
- Glue on the earring post in the middle of the back of the earring. If you've opted for clip-ons, make sure that the hinge of the clip-on is facing the tassel.
- Leave the glue to set for 24 hours, and you're ready to rock your new earrings!