What your DIYKL kit supplies:
- 1 pre-cut soft leather cuff in fuchsia
- 1 pre-cut stiffer leather cuff in turquoise
- A variety of rectangle, marquise, teardrop and round rhinestones
- 2 button screw-on studs
- E6000 glue (optional)
Click to purchase the Seraphina x TIMEOUTKL Rhinestone Leather Cuff Kit.
- Begin with inserting the screw into the hole of the pre-cut leather piece. This should be the square end of the cuff, not the triangle end. (Picture 2)
- Next, take the button stud and screw it on tightly. (Picture 3)
- You can now plan out your design - go ahead and freestyle! Tip: Try designing from the middle and spread the design outwards. Take a photo of the design before you begin glueing the rhinestones onto the leather. (Picture 4)
- Now that you're happy with your design, start glueing from the centre. Make sure you are in a well-ventilated area when you begin glueing! Apply a dab of E6000 glue to the back of the rhinestone at the centre and adhere it to the leather cuff. Tip: Always start glueing the rhinestones from the middle of the cuff to maintain symmetry. (Picture 5)
- Continue until the design is complete. Let the glue set for at least 24 hours before wearing, for the glue to bond completely to the surface.
Voila! Your SERAPHINA x TIMEOUTKL Rhinestone Leather Cuff is now ready to be worn. Have an awesome #armparty!
Main text by Ng Su Ann of Time Out Kuala Lumpur; edited by DIYKL