What your DIY KL kit supplies:
- Round beads
- Curb chain
- Lobster claps
- Jumprings in various sizes
NOTE: For this DIY you will need a Flat Nose plier & Round Nose plier. Click to purchase pliers.
Click to purchase the RIO Summer Beaded Bracelets Kit.
1. Insert beads through the eyepin. You can insert maximum 8 beads on one.
2. Using a round nose plier, grip the end of the eyepin between the plier. Slowly bend the wire inwards until it ends at the top of the bead (i.e. Picture 4). Note: If the wire doesn't seem to be closing, straighten the wire and redo the loop (or remove a bead if you prefer).
3. What you want now is to fix the curb chain to both sides of your beads pendant like in Picture 5. Tip: To know the perfect measurement for your wrist, wrap the chain around your wrist. From the measurement, minus the beads (which are now affixed to the eyepin) and then separate the chain into half like in Picture 5.
4. Using a flat nose plier and round nose plier, twist open a small jumpring and attach it through the ends of the eyepin (Picture 6).
5. Don't close the jumpring yet, slide the curb chain through it like in Picture 7. Once this is done, use the pliers to close the jumpring.
6. At the other end of the chain, use a jumpring to attach a lobster clasp. (Picture 8)
7. Repeat Steps 4-5 for the other end of the eyepin. At this other end of the chain, slip the bigger jumpring through it and close it using the pliers. Voila! Your RIO bracelet is now done.
Repeat the above steps to make more RIO bracelets - perfect armparty for festival wear and summer lovin'!