What your DIY KL kit supplies:
- Pre-cut and measured faux suede fringe
- 2 marquise rhinestones
- End caps
- Nickel-free earring clips/hooks
Note: Please note that pliers are not included in this kit. Click to purchase pliers.
Click to purchase the RUMI Faux Suede Tassel Earrings kit.
1. Trace the top bit of the faux suede fringe with superglue (Picture 2). Try to avoid over spilling the glue!
2. With nimble fingers, quickly roll the faux suede fringe as tightly as possible (Picture 3)! Hold the rolled up fringe for at least 15 seconds.
3. With ninja fingers this time, insert glue into the bottom of the end cap (Picture 4)!
4. Slowly insert the rolled up end of the faux suede fringe into the glued end cap (Picture 5). Let it dry for a minute.
5. Now, dab some superglue on the middle of the rhinestone's backing. Press it onto the end cap, and align it with the end cap's eye on the sides. In other words, the rhinestone and jump ring (once inserted later) should be facing front (Picture 6). Let the rhinestone fully dry for a few good minutes.
6. Using pliers, insert the earring clip/hook through a jump ring (Picture 7), and through the end cap's eye (Picture 8).
7. Your earring should look like in Picture 9 now. Repeat the same steps for the other pair!
Look classy with your RUMI Faux Suede Tassel earrings!