What your DIY KL kit supplies:
- Curb chain bracelet
- End cap
NOTE: Please note that pliers are not included in this kit. Click to purchase pliers.
Click to purchase the CHARLOTTE Tassel Chain Bracelet kit. Oops, sold out! Check out our available items here.
1. Slowly slide off the binding at the top half of the tassel like in Picture 2.
2. Cut the dangling rope at the top of the tassel (Picture 3).
3. Using the superglue, tip the end cap slightly and dab a bit of superglue onto the bottom of the end cap and on its sides (Picture 4).
4. Slowly push the top bit of the tassel into the end cap and let it dry for a few minutes (Picture 5).
5. Using pliers, slip a jumpring through the hole (on top of the end cap) as in Pictures 6 & 7.
6. Without closing the jumpring yet, slip it through one of the curb chain links (Picture 8).
7. Voila! Your bracelet is ready to be worn now.
Tip: Have a super armparty with your CHARLOTTE Tassel Chain Bracelets available in 6 other colours!